Terms & Conditions
SG Xpert Pte. Ltd. reserves the right to make any changes to any part of these terms and conditions without giving any prior notice.
By ordering SGcleanXpert service by telephone, e-mail, whatsapp, the Client agrees to be bound by SG Xpert Pte. Ltd. terms and condition.
- Any service not mentioned in the quotation or email could be chargeable.
- There is no guarantee that stains can be completely removed.
- For property without lift/elevator facility, client must disclose to SGcleanXpert in advance. Failing to do so will subject to additional charges.
- Prospect or Client agrees that we (SG Xpert) are free to use any images and videos submitted to us for our quotation and marketing purposes.
- The Client will need to clear away the things from the area before cleaning starts, so that they do not obstruct the cleaning process.
- The Client must ensure that the cleaning site is equipped with water source and electricity at the time of cleaning, because both are essential for cleaning to be performed.
- Client understands that payment is required upon confirmation of cleaning appointment.
- Client understands that any “late payments” may be subjected to additional charges.
- All payments must be made in Singapore Dollars.
- Client accepts and understands that poor service, breakage/damage or theft must be reported within 24 hours from completion of the cleaning service. Failure to do so will entitle client to no refunds or recovery cleanings.
- SGcleanXpert requires the presence of the Client or his/her representative to sign our Job Acknowledgement Form at the end of the cleaning session. In the event whereby cleaning has completed but the Client is not around for the handover and sign off, the cleaning is deemed satisfactory and the job is considered completed.
- All fragile and highly breakable items and valuable items must be secured or removed. Items excluded from liability are: cash, jewellery, items of sentimental value, art and antiques.
- Client should appreciate that carpets and floors often will not have a consistent appearance after cleaning by reason of differences in wear and tear. Sunlight will sometimes cause fading in different areas and cleaning cannot rectify this. Stains are not always visible before dirt is removed and it may not be possible to remove those stains completely. SGcleanXpert will use its best efforts to provide a good result but Clients are asked to be aware of these limitations which are common to all cleaning operations.
- Client should appreciate that our teams are unable to move bulky items like fridge, cupboard, gas tank etc. to clean the underneath or the small space around it. Should you need those areas to be cleaned, client must inform us in advance during the quoting process. This is to ensure that sufficient manpower, time and resources are allocated and additional charges shall apply accordingly.
- In case of occurrence of item damage, SGcleanXpert will try to repair the item/s if we agree that we caused the damage. If the item/s cannot be repaired, SGcleanXpert will rectify the problem through by crediting the Client with the item/s if it is proven to be by our personnel.
- SGcleanXpert does not offer any warranty for mold cleaning as the root cause of mold formation is due to airborne mold spores and the humidity of premises’ surroundings.
- SGcleanXpert reserves the right not to be responsible for the delay for a cleaning visit due to a traffic congestion, postponed service due to broken equipment, job not complete due to the lack of water or power supply, cleaning materials and/or equipment provided by the Client, and third party entering or present at Client’s premises obstructing the cleaning process.
4. CLIENT SATISFACTION
- Client understands that he/she is not entitled to any refunds.
- If the Client is not satisfied with the cleaning services provided, and engage a third party to perform the cleaning, SGcleanXpert shall not bear any cleaning and/or other costs incurred as a result.
5. CANCELLATION / RESCHEDULING
- If Client cancels the scheduled job less than 72 hours prior to the agreed appointment, no refunds shall be issued.
- If Client reschedules the scheduled job less than 72 hours prior to the agreed appointment, there will be a $300 penalty fee.
- If Client cancels the scheduled job after booking has been made but before 72 hours prior to the agreed appointment, there will be a $100 penalty fee.
- In the event whereby our service team is already on site, but is unable to deliver our services due to unforeseen circumstances on Client’s end, our services are still chargeable in full and no refunds shall be issued.
- It is the responsibility of the Client to inform SGcleanXpert if Risk Assessment documentation or any other necessary documentation is required BEFORE job delivery.
In the event whereby our service team is already on site, but unable to deliver our services due to Client’s negligence to prepare such documentation or Client’s Management disallows the job to be performed on site, our services are still chargeable in full and no refunds shall be issued.
6. HOUSE CLEANING (SUPREME PACKAGE ONLY)
- If the Client has scheduled an inventory check, it must be scheduled to commence no later than 24 hours after the cleaning job has been completed.
- SGcleanXpert will not accept a complaint based on an inventory check report, filed more than 24 hours after the cleaning job has been completed.
- SGcleanXpert may take up to 3 working days to respond to a complaint.
- If the Client is not satisfied with the cleaning services provided, and a complaint has been placed within 24 hours after the job has completed, SGcleanXpert reserves the right to deploy a cleaner to touch up and clean any areas and items to Client’s satisfaction. Therefore the Client must allow the cleaner to return and he/she should be at present at all times during the touch up cleaning.