End Of Tenancy Cleaning Services
When you move out of your apartment or house after your tenancy ends, you are bound to face a few of issues, here and there, which you need to attend to. Apart from repairing anything that you have broken, you would also need to clean the home properly for the next tenant or owner. It is a common clause in the tenancy agreement to leave the home in the “same condition” as when you initially moved in, without which, you would need to sacrifice your deposit. You would only get your full deposit back after you have cleaned the home thoroughly and made all the necessary repairs.
Being concerned about coordinating your move to your new home can distract you and impact the way in which you clean the old home. It may be more practical to call SGcleanXpert cleaners so that they can make your move a whole lot easier by handling the cleaning for you. We have the skilled staff and equipment to assist you in cleaning the house thoroughly at the end of your tenancy.
SGcleanXpert’s Professional Cleaners Get The Job Done
The cleaners at SGcleanXpert are trained to clean your home thoroughly, which will give you peace of mind. You will then be able to attend to the more important matters concerning your move, rather than wasting time on dirty windows and floors. We ensure that every part of the home is cleaned perfectly so that you are guaranteed to get your full deposit back. We tackle each room in the home, including the garage, office, bedroom and kitchen, and perform the following cleaning services:
Standard End Tenancy Package Includes:
- We sweep, mop and clean all rooms in the home.
- We wipe and clean skirting boards and door jams.
- We remove litter, dust, dirt and cobwebs from all the rooms.
- We attend to internal side of windows and all the other surfaces in all the rooms.
- We vacuum the room to ensure that no trace of dust or dirt is left behind.
- We clean all surfaces in the kitchen, making sure that tiles are cleaned.
- We clean the microwave, fridge and oven leaving them looking brand new.
- We scrub all your bathroom surfaces vigorously, leaving them sparkling.
- We clean the toilet properly to ensure that it is free from germs and stains.
Optional Add On Services For End Tenancy Cleaning (Additional Charges Apply):
- We spot treat your upholstery to ensure that it is clean when you opt for our fabric sofa cleaning service.
- We clean and condition your leather sofa, leaving it looking elegant and feeling supple.
- We clean mirrors and windows (accessible areas only) until they are sparkling clean.
- We clean the walls and ceilings, and even help with painting touchups for stubborn stains which cannot be removed.
- We provide specialised floor scrubbing or polishing, depending on the floor type.
- We provide specialised mold cleaning for every corner of your house.
- We clean any size of carpet or rugs upon customer’s request.
- We clean day curtains and night curtains (dry clean or wet wash – depending on the material).
- We clean mattresses, leaving them feeling fresh, hygienic and free from dust mites.
- We clean and degrease your kitchen hood.
You can rest assured that your old home will be as clean as a pin when we are done with the job. We take special care to remove any pet hair, scuff marks and stains. With everything moved out of the way, we can get to those neglected corners and get rid of all that hidden dirt. By the time we are finished, you will be ready to hand over the keys to the landlord, confident that you will receive your full deposit back from the owner or letting agent.
So get hold of SGcleanXpert today for expert end of tenancy cleaning services. You can rely on us to help you get back your full deposit.